Monday, April 9, 2012

Triple Treat Easel - Faux Telescoping Card

Mary Brown was my inspiration for this card.  The base card was made with the Dresden Designs Die.  I didn't need this die until I saw Mary's idea.  This first view is of the closed card.

The next view is the telescoping easel card open.  You can display it opened or closed.  I will be teaching this card at our upcoming Stamp-A-Stack this Thursday.  I'm also giving a Petite Purse to each of my customers who RSVP and attend on Thursday.  :)

Stamps:  Triple Treat Flower, Happiest Birthday Wishes
CS:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink:  Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry
Dies:  Dresden Designs , 3" Circle, Circles Scallop #2
Punches:  Fancy Flower, 5-Petal, 2 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle
Accessories: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Baja Breeze [I didn't like the Old Olive], 
         Scoring Tool, Piercing Tool & Mat Pack, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots,
         Rhinestone Jewel, Gold Brad, 5/16" Jumbo Neutral Brad

Happy Stamping!  Judy  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment