Thursday, March 29, 2012

Butterfly Jewelry Piece

My second Birthday Jewelry Piece had a Butterfly/Dragonfly theme and was made for my friend, JoAnn...hence this butterfly landing on a sunflower.

Supplies used:
   Stamp Set: Elements of Style
   CS:  Whisper White, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
   Accessories:  Beautiful Butterflies Die, Flower-Daisies #2 Die, 3/4" Circle Punch, 
            Rhinestone Jewels, Pearl Beads, 24g Gold Wire, Crystal Effects, E6000 Glue, 
            Yellow Stickles, Brown Stickles


You should see how JoAnn chose to display her 8 pieces.  She found a metal butterfly sculpture, put magnets on the back of each piece and attached them to it.  What a wonderful idea JoAnn!!!!  :)


Okay, here is the wonderful metal sculpture JoAnn bought to display her pieces.  She has four pieces on each wing.  Isn't it great!!!!!   :)




Happy Stamping!  Judy  :)


7 comments:

  1. Judy, this is so beautiful. Wish I were in Colorado so you could show me how!!! Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is absolutely gorgeous and congrats on joining the blogging community! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy .. this is beautiful. I love the idea of using magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Judy! Congratulations on your blog!! I will become a follower; even though I'm not a Stampin' Up gal.

    Love your two steampunk pieces! I'm sure Dawn and JoAnn love their pins.

    Come visit my blog when you have time:

    www.morningglorycardstudio.blogspot.com

    Hugs,

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy-Congrats on your blog. I love your work and will enjoy following your blog. You are so talented! Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog! About time you got one. ;) Maybe in a month or so when I "retire" I'll get one up and running too! Of course I don't have a techy daughter to help ME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, this is absolutely beautiful!!! You do such great work. I sure miss making your cards at Connie's stamp camps!!!

    Hugs,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete