Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pretty Mother's Day card & Betsy's Blossoms

Here are two more cards made at our April Stamp-a-Stack:


This card was taught by my upline, Connie Ingram.  She is so creative.  She bought these lacy cards from the Clearance Rack and made them into this show stopper.  Wouldn't this make a wonderful Mother's Day card?!?!?



This is my card this month.  I am going to use this same design for my mom's Mother's Day card.  For once, I have a card done ahead of time!!!  What an accomplishment!  

I always loved cards and used to send tons of them.  Once I began stamping, I haven't had time to send any where near the number I would like to.  I sell so many more than I send.  To my friends and family, I love you anyway, even if you don't always get a handmade card...you are always on my mind and in my heart.  

Happy Stamping!   Judy   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment