Thursday, June 13, 2013

Need for Speed & Happy Father's Day

This was my card for the June Stamp Camp North at the Westminster Elks Lodge.  It is great for a male birthday or would be wonderful for a Father's Day card.  To make it even more appealing for the gentlemen, it has the Denver Bronco colors with the Tangerine Tango and Not Quite Navy.  The new Midnight Muse would be an even better pick for the Denver Bronco blue color.


Stamps:  Need for Speed, Rev Up the Fun, Label Love, Gift of Kindness
CS:  Not Quite Navy, Tangerine Tango, River Rock, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, River Rock
Ribbon:  Midnight Muse Stitched Satin ribbon
Accessories:  Big Shot, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Artisan Label punch, Paper Snips, 
      and SU Dimensionals 

For those who still have fathers, please enjoy them and treasure the time you still have with them.  Every moment is so precious.  

For those, who like me, have lost our fathers, please say a prayer for them and remember the wonderful times you did have with them.  I like to think my dad is watching over me and is proud of the person I am.  I was born on my dad's birthday and my twin daughters were born at 11:20 pm and 11:40 pm....the day [or night] before my dad's and my birthday.  That was always special to me.  I was daddies little girl.  I just wish I could have helped him in the end.

Happy Stamping!   Judy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment