Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pumpkin Thanksgiving

This card was created by Sharon Madsen.  She used one of the Best of 25 Years stamp sets called Best of Autumn.  It is so wonderful that Stampin' Up! has released images from the past 25 years on a smaller scale than the original ones.  She used one of the Deco Labels Framelits.  I liked this Framelit set so much, I bought two....I just found the second one.  I thought I had shown restraint by not buying it....but I was wrong.  I always mean to be careful as to what I buy...but I fall in love with it all and pretty much end up with it all...and then some.  :)


In the Holiday mini catalog is a wonderful pack of Fall inspired Designer Series Paper called Sweater Weather.  I've gone through a couple of packs so far.  This DSP is great for male themed cards as well.

Hope you are enjoying getting ready for your Thanksgiving feast.  We will spend it with our son, Joe and his family.  We spent Christmas with them last year.  We will be there for another Nor'Eastern storm.  Brrrrr  :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping!   Judy   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment