Thursday, December 19, 2013

Festive Flurries Gone Wild :)

I'm playing with some neglected supplies.  I'm so loving Festive Flurries and the Framelits to match.  I can't wait for the recipients to see these.  I love to personalize when I have the time.  If the picture isn't completely focused, it is due to the 3-D dimension of the snowflakes.



If you haven't guessed, my stamp room is very glittery after working on these gift cards.  Tonight was my first time to play with Bermuda Bay CS as well as the Festive Flurries bundle and I'm loving them.

Stamps:  Festive Flurries
CS:  Bermuda Bay, Silver Foil
DSP:  Winter Frost Specialty Paper
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
Misc:  Big Shot, Festive Flurries Framelits, Heat Tool, Heat & Stick Powder
         Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, SU Dimensionals, Extra Large Rhinestone Jewels

Happy Stamping!   Judy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment