Friday, April 11, 2014

Peaceful Petals

 For our March Stamp-a-Stack we all made Unique Fold cards.  The customers got to make each card and go home with a unique fold direction sheet on how to make each card.  I decided I would use the Easel Fold card.  I cased this card but can't find where I saw it.  If it is yours, please let me know and I"ll give you credit for such a lovely card.  It is a great card for a birthday or even Mother's Day.  When you pull the center piece up to an easel position, it shows the sentiment.  Very Frilly.  I love it!  This was the first time in quite awhile to not use my Big Shot.


Stamps:  Peaceful Petals, Blooming with Kindness
CS:  Whisper White
DSP:  Sweet Sorbet --- I absolutely am in love with this designer paper!!!! [SAB]
Ink Pad:  Basic Black
Markers:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding
 Punch:  ¾” Square punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch
Misc:  Tea Lace Doily, Paper Snips, Large Rhinestone Jewel

Stamping Hugs!   Judy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment