Thursday, November 6, 2014

Rubber Ducky Birthday - Altered Spools for Kathy Klancic's Birthday - Theme: "Art Dolls to represent each of us""

Kathy wanted us to make an art doll that represented each of us.  She got a wonderful variety of art dolls.  Nicole got really creative and made two different dolls for Kathy.

I painted my spool black and added a pretty sparkly pink see through material and used a silk flower to make her collar.  I used pearls beads out of a retired Pretties Kit, made her hair from black felt and put a crystal ball in her left hand that has pink sparkles on it.  I love pink so used that for my doll.  Each birthday spool has been a real challenge for me.  I have no idea what it will look like until it is done.  That's part of the beauty of it.  We wouldn't have created any of these without our groups willingness to try new things.












Stamping Hugs!   Judy  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment