Sunday, July 1, 2012

Layered Labels & the Big Shot :)

It's WAY too hot here in Colorado!!!!  Hope you are keeping cool!  I haven't posted in quite awhile but am back.  Thank you for being patient. 


 I bought the Layered Labels stamp set because there is a set of dies that work with it.  After adding the bling, I was happy with how it turned out.  I LOVE the new Hard Foam stamp pads Stampin' Up! came out with.  If you haven't used one yet, you are in for a treat when you do.
Stamps:  Layered Labels, Delightful Dozen
CS:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Ink:  Gumball Green Classic Pad & Marker [ one of the 2012-2014 In Colors---I Love it! ]
        Cherry Cobbler Classic Pad & Marker
Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothocary Accents Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing 
         Folder, Boho Blossoms punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots
         Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon [ NEW and I LOVE it! ]


Happy Stamping!  Judy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment