Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Crosses of Hope & Manhattan Flower

Okay, there is finally time to take a breath and get back to business.  Saturday was our annual Holiday Bazaar,  I did pretty well with sales.  I thought I was being smart by getting ready all year for this event.  Then, Connie, my 'evil companion' [as my hubby says] and Stampin' Up! upline, asked me to co-host a booth with her at a new show called Stamp & Scrap-A Paper Arts Expo   put on by Susan Dorland from Stamp Craft and  Sheree Reiners from Candilay Creations Too in August.   I did well with sales there so had to replenish my "stock" for our Bazaar.



I made several special cards.  These two were using Marina Mist card stock.  They sold very well as did some wedding cards with the same layout.

Stamps:  Crosses of Hope, 
CS:  Marina Mist, Shimmery White, Bashful Blue
Ink:  Craft White Craft Pad, Marina Mist Classic Pad
Misc: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit, Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder
         Rhinestone Jewels, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Snips
         Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Happy Stamping!   Judy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment