Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

First, I want to wish you a healthy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!  The Christmas season crept up so quickly, I wasn't prepared...so ended up purchasing store-bought Christmas cards.  I wanted my friends and family to know I was thinking of them even if I didn't make the cards myself.  

We flew to Falls Church, VA on Dec 19th to spend Christmas with our son Joe's family.  The weather about froze us.  It rained and rained and snowed some, too.  Brrrrr!  Joe and his family are so busy so we helped where we could.  We ate more than our share of  wonderful Italian food.  It was fun to be there on Christmas morning to see what Santa brought the kids.  He even left something for us.  :)

Here is my door prize for our December Christmas Stamp Camp at the Westminster Elks Lodge.  Each participant received a door prize as well as a pre-pay gift...and some were lucky enough to win for best sweater, funniest outfit, birthday month, etc.  It was a fun day.  I didn't see who picked it....so hope they were happy to get it.


The ornament was made just like the one on the Holiday mini catalog.  Thank you Stampin' Up! for coming up with such a great choice of products, again!     

My stamp rooms are out of control.  PLEASE SEND THE NEAT FAIRIE!!!!!!


Happy Stamping!   Judy   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment