Thursday, January 31, 2013

More Amore!

I found a Valentine heart tin last evening while cleaning and it had a very pleasant surprise inside.  My hubby gave me the candy with a wonderful note inside.  Of course the candy is gone, but the loving note will live on forever in my heart.    :)

Here are the last two Valentine swap cards I have to share.


Marilyn SanClemente - Hearts a Flutter
This card uses some of the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Inside the DSP are two sheets of Laser Cut Sheets of Hearts.  Marilyn used one on this card.  Yeah!!!!!  I'm going to use one of these sheets of hearts at my Friday Rubber Ducky Stamp Club.  The cut out hearts make for an easy and oh so pretty Valentine card.


Lynn Thieret - Vintage Verses
Lynn used the "chalkboard technique" on this card.  This could be a Valentine even without learts.  The new tiny butterfly punch was used as well.

Happy Stamping!   Judy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment