Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Serene Silhouettes

I'm in a group called Sensational Stampin' Up! Swappers.  This month the swap theme is "Beautiful Brayering".  Here is my card.  After doing a dozen cards, I decided to add a moon but it was too late for the swap cards.  Wouldn't you know.  I also used the same card for my Upscale swap cards this month.  As soon as I get done with my Stamp-a-Stack cards for Thursday evening, I can do my taxes.  I think I've put it off long enough.  
But first, EYE CANDY  :)


Stamp:  Serene Silhouettes
CS:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Glossy White
DSP:  First Edition
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Accessories:  Rubber Brayer, 1: Circle Punch, Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon,
         Rhinestone Jewels

This was the first set of cards in ages that my Big Shot wasn't involved.  That's it for today.  I need to scan some more cards so I can share them.

Happy Stamping!   Judy  :)


2 comments:

  1. I like them both, but the moon one is really spectacular! Love that text layer too! ~chris

    ReplyDelete