Sunday, March 10, 2013

Greenhouse Garden

I came across this card I stamped but hadn't put together.  It was from a Stamp Camp where a fellow demonstrator didn't have time to finish her demonstrator cards so I don't remember who it was.  Judging by the colors, this card was waiting for me to finish it since last fall...or the fall before that.  It's never too late to finish a pretty card.  :)    This wonderful card was the idea of my friend,  Sandy MacFarlane.  Thanks Sandy for letting me know!  You deserve lots of credit for this great design.  :)



Stamps:  Greenhouse Garden
CS:  Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Dusty Durango, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Basic Black
Ribbon:  Dusty Durango Dotted Ribbon
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die, Little Leaves Sizzlet, Punch is a mystery, 
          Paper Trimmer, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips, SU Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!    Judy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment