Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trifold Flower Card with a Tag

It's a beautiful snowy day today so I had time to finish a couple of projects we started at our Rubber Ducky Stamp Group last Friday evening.  Pat Stevens was our project leader and everyones' cards look completely different from each other.  Pat brought a ton of stamps and lots of packs of designer paper.  I chose to just go with the stamps.  It would have been easier if I used the DSP but I stamped myself silly.  I made two trifold cards with ribbon closures.

Here is a scan of the front of the card closed.



Here is a scan of just the front opened up.  I placed a tag on the un-decorated side to give it some interest.


Here is a scan of the card completely opened.  There is a tag sitting in a pocket at the bottom of the center panel.  I like how it turned out.  I haven't added ribbon to it yet.  



I used one flower stamp for everything.  It's not Stampin' Up! but I don't know what company it is from.  The funny thing is I was loving the Marvy Matchable ink I used but didn't have access to it at home so pulled out my Stampin' Up! pads and our Baja Breeze is the same color.  I would not have guessed that.  Anyway, I used Island Indigo and Basic Black card stock for my layers.  The ribbon used is from the Sale-a-bration FREE items called Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack.

I had an extra stamped image so made another card that is 5" x 7".  


I used Island Indigo and Basic Black card stock for my layers and Whisper White card stock for the main card and inside.  The Designer Series Paper is Pocket Full of Posies.  The main image is popped up.  I think I didn't appreciate Baja Breeze until now.  

Happy Stamping!   Judy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment