Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Rocky Mountain Stampers Pirate Swap - Day 3

Sharon Madsen created this wonderful framed Snowflake.  It is so elegant and the frame is so pretty.  Nice work Sharon!
Sharon Madsen
----------------------------------------------

I didn't hear who made this fun lighted Wine Bottle but thought I would share it anyway.  If you know who made it, let me know and I'll update my information.

Unknown
-------------------------------------------------
Here is a fun decorated Rosette Christmas Tree.  I didn't remember who made this but let me know and I'll update my information.

Unknown

That's it for the pictures I took at the Rocky Mountain Christmas Pirates Swap.  Next Year I will definitely participate.  I missed out by not having a gift to give this year.

Happy Stamping!   Judy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment