Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mile High Stampers Pirate Swap - Day 1

I can't believe it is January already.  I needed at least 3 more months in 2013 to be ready for Christmas.  I will be sharing some of the wonderful gifts made for Christmas parties I went to.

I'll start out with the Mile High Stampers Pirate Swap.  There were many wonderful items created.  Very few were stolen since they were all nice.  I wasn't ready so for the first time didn't participate in the swap...which wasn't as much fun as the surprise waiting in the next package.  :)  I'll add the projects in alphabetical order.

Amy Pankau

What a fabulous gift Amy made.  We were all begging her to do a class to teach us how to make one for ourselves.  Wonderful job Amy!
-----------------------------------
Bev Russell

Bev went all out decorating this stationery box.  isn't it pretty?!?!  Nice work Bev!
-----------------------------------
Connie Ingram

This stunning Silver Wreath was decorated very elegantly.  Would be so pretty to decorate  a door or even on the wall.  It was that pretty.  :)

Come back tomorrow and I'll share three more gifts.  You won't want to miss them.

Happy Stamping!   Judy   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment